Custom Agronomic Solutions (CAS) has 15 years of experience in managing government & public landscape projects. We understand that your projects require sensitivity and professionalism. We specialize in positive public perception, specific licensing, pest control application (PCA) recommendations and project budget management, while delivering great results. This isn’t always easy for most companies to accomplish, but for Custom Agronomic Solutions, it’s a certainty.
Public Landscape Projects solutions that make sense for your project
Many project managers find it challenging to organize, maintain, and protect their projects. Whether your goal is to define the scope of work, manage the proper state/local licensing, set a realistic time line or simply needing job costing management, Custom Agronomic Solutions can work for you.
Our project history:
State, City and County Funded Projects— Invasive Pest Management and Roadside Vegetation Control Programs
All Tree Care, Vegetation, and Turf renovation services and solutions:
- Municipalities – Police Dept, Utility District, Sanitation Dept
- School Districts – Fence lines, Sports Tracks, Modular Units, Sports Fields, Common Areas
- Park and Recreations – Bike Paths, Open Fields, Play Grounds, Common Areas
- Sports Leagues and Fields – Softball Complexes, Soccer Fields
- Transportation – Bus stops, Roadside, Medians, Railroad Tracks
- Roadside Vegetation Management – Firebreaks, On Ramps, Off Ramps, Medians, Drainage Ditches
- Public Golf Courses – Parking Lot, Fence Lines, Fairways, Cart Path, Common and Open Areas
- Public Library – Parking Lot, Common and Open Areas